NGAL Rapid Test Kit
What is NGAL
One step NGAL Rapid Test Kit is for the in vitro primary deternination of human NGAL in urine specimens. It's a lateral flow immunoassay for qualitative detection NGAL levels. NGAL is secreted in high levels within 2 hours in the situation of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI). It's also a new biomarker for Chronic Kidney Damage (CKD).
Acute Kidney Injury
Acute kidney injury is a group of clinical syndromes, which refers to sudden (within 1-7 days) and continuous (>24h) sudden decline in renal function, defined as a serum creatinine (SCr) increase of at least 0.5mg/dl 1, which is characterized by azotemia, water electrolyte and acid-base balance and systemic symptoms, and may be accompanied by oliguria (<400ml/24h or 17ml/h) or anuria (<100ml /24h).
Classification of diseases
Can divide into before kidney sex, kidney sex and kidney hind sex 3 kinds big, each have the cause of disease that need not use and pathogenesis.
Acute renal injury caused by prerenal factors
1. Decreased intravascular volume: loss of extracellular fluid and retention of extracellular fluid.
2. Decreased cardiac output: cardiac insufficiency.
3. Peripheral vascular dilatation: drugs, sepsis, others.
4. Severe renal vasoconstriction: sepsis, drugs, hepatorenal syndrome.
5. Renal artery mechanical atresia: thrombosis, others.
Prerenal acute renal injury
Due to the decrease of effective circulating blood volume caused by prerenal factors, renal function damage caused by insufficient renal blood perfusion, the decrease of glomerular filtration rate, the relative increase of urea nitrogen, water and sodium reabsorption by renal tubules, the increase of blood urea nitrogen, urine volume, urine proportion and urine sodium excretion.
The diagnosis of acute kidney injury requires a detailed review of the patient's medical history and the medical history, treatment history and medication history before admission, rational application of laboratory and auxiliary examinations, and clear diagnosis by renal biopsy if necessary. According to the changes of patients' conditions, it is of great significance to draw the change curves of past and recent Scr and its relationship with drugs and various interventional measures to make a clear diagnosis.
1. Oliguria stage
(1) stay in bed.
(2) light diet or high protein food can be carried out.
(3) maintain the humoral balance.
(4) prevention of infection.
(5) disease observation.
2. The urine period
(1) gradually increase the amount of activity, so as not to feel tired.
(2) accurately record the amount of liquid in and out in 24 hours, and supplement the appropriate amount of liquid to maintain the balance of liquid in and out.
(3) monitor the dynamic changes of biochemical indexes and timely find water and electrolyte disorders.
(4) high sugar, high vitamin and high calorie calorie were given. Urine > 3000ml/d, can eat more potassium - containing food, such as oranges, pickled vegetables.
(5) increase body resistance and prevent infection.
1. It's a sensitive, precise and specific biomarker for early diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury.
2. Favorable for preventative health measures, and it's an economic method to diagnose AKI & CKD before acute kidney failure.
* Singclean offer reliable test kits of pregnancy test, ovulation test, FSH test, BV test, AFP Elisa test, NGAL test and MAU tests, etc.
* OEM / OBL Service available, including private labeling, color pouches and boxes printing.
* 15 products registration specialists to support the documentation for registering with notify body.
Payment & Package & Delivery
ISO13485, ISO9001, SGS
Q: What is hyaluronic acid?
A: Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a unique linear macromolecular mucopolysaccharide. It consists of glucuronic acid and n-acetyl glucosamine disaccharide units alternately connected together, the molecular formula is (C14H21NO11)n. The molecular weight changes between 105~107 based on different tissue of origin. HA is widely distributed in animal and human connective tissue extracellular matrix, with higher concentration in vitreous, umbilical cord, skin, cartilage and synovial fluid. We use bacterial fermentation to product HA material to avoid the risk of carrying virus and media from animal tissues or organs. HA is different from other natural mucopolysaccharide; HA molecule does not contain sulfate groups. It is also not covalently bound protein, and can exist free in the body as freedom chain. It is high viscosity gel for the anti-adhesion treatment.
Q: Normally, how many methods for sterilizing? What is the application range for each method? Which method we use for our products?
A：The common sterilizing methods are moist heat sterilization, irradiation sterilization, eo sterilization (Ethylene oxide) and aseptic processing (Process control). Moist heat sterilization is used widely, Singclean anti-adhension Gel also use this method.
Q: Which certificates you have?
A：We already get .