HCG Pregnancy Test Cassette
HCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta during pregnancy. The concentration of HCG in serum is approximately equal to the concentration in urine. The concentrations of HCG in urine and serum continue to rise during the first trimester of pregnancy to as high as 100, 000mIU/ml. HCG appears in serum and urine shortly after conception, and continues to increase during the early stages of pregnancy, making it an excellent indicator for the detection of pregnancy.
·As an aid in the diagnosis of early pregnancy.
·As an aid in the diagnosis of abnormal pregnancy
·Evaluation of placental function
·Diagnosis and therapy monitoring of gestational trophoblastic diseases
Singclean IVD Catalog
Questions about products:
Q: What is the shelf life of the hCG Urine Test kit? How should they be stored?
A: From date of manufacture: 24 months, room temperature
Q: How soon after I suspect that I am pregnant can I take the test?
A: You can test your urine as early as the first day you miss your period.
Q: Can I read the results after the read time has passed?
A: Results are to be read at the 3 minute result read time.
Q: How sensitive is the test?
A: Same with W.H.O Standard: 25 mIU/mL
1.How to know for sure whether it is pregnant, is it true or false pregnancy, is it an ectopic pregnancy, or is it a fetal dysplasia?
1. HCG (chorionic gonadotropin) is a "pregnancy test" hormone that is familiar and most commonly used by obstetricians and gynecologists.
2. It is composed of glycoproteins of alpha and beta dimers.
However, the α-subunit is shared by the anterior pituitary hormone.
3. The β-subunit is specific for HCG.
The complete HCG is produced entirely by the combined trophoblast of the placental chorion：
The main function of HCG is to stimulate the corpus luteum, which is conducive to the continuous secretion of estrogen and progesterone to promote the formation of decidua and mature the placenta. Hypothesis is believed to be produced by trophoblastic transitional cells and syncytial cells. It increases rapidly during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy to maintain pregnancy. After about 8 weeks of gestation, HCG gradually decreased until it reached relative stability in about 20 weeks.
The absolute value of serum HCG varies greatly between different periods of pregnancy and between pregnant women:
1. General non-pregnant women: blood HCG <100IU / L
2. During the first 3 months of pregnancy, HCG levels approximately doubled every 2.2 ± 0.5 days.
3. Urine-HCG (HCG semi-quantitative method):
4. Non-pregnant women <25IU/L,
5. 40 days of pregnancy > 5000 IU / L,
6. 60-70 days of pregnancy > (8-32) × 104 IU / L (urinary HCG levels in the morning, close to serum levels).
Questions about supplier:
Q: How can you ensure the quality of your products?
A: Samples will be prepared anytime, and we can send you our quality report before delivery.
Q: Does your factory do OEM?
A: Yes, we can produce the product according to your requirements.
Q: Do you have minimum order requirements?
A: MOQ=1000pcs for stocked goods.
Q: What's the payment method?
A: Advanced T/T, L/C, O/A, Trade Assurance, West Union, etc.
Payment & Package & Delivery
* Payment：West Union, PayPal, T/T
* Package: Individual foil pouch, 1T, 20T, 40T, 100T; OEM accepted
* Delivery method: UPS, TNT, FedEx, DHL, EMS etc.