The Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Ovulation Test Kit is a rapid, visual, and one-step lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative determination of LH surge in human urine specimens, to help predict ovulation time, signaling that ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24-48 hours, so as to guide reproductive women to choose the optimal conception time or safe period contraception.
LH Ovulation tests are available in strip, cassette and midstream format.
Test Procedure for LH Ovulation Test Cassette
1. Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container.
2. Read the instruction of use before testing, allow the test kit to reach room temperature before use.
3. Remove the test kit from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product. The test kit should be used as soon as possible especially at temperature higher than 30℃ or highly humidity environment.
4. Put the test cassette on the table, add 3 full drops urine vertically into sample well (S ) by dropper.
5. Wait for about 3-5 minutes and then read the result. Don’t read the result after 10 minutes.
1. Qualitative result in 3-5 minutes, we can also provide semi-quantitative strip to match your equipment and instrument.
2. Sensitivity 25mIU/mL
3. Overal accuracy 99%
4. Take sample any time of day
1. Can you do design for us?
Yes, our professional designer will do the design work for you as your requirements for private labeling, color design pouches, color box packaging.
2. Is your factory available to develop new item for us?
Yes, please contact us for all the details about customized assembly, customized cassettes, we will do the best efforts to make your idea to be a product. It is workable both joint development and your exclusive design. New mold will be made base on your idea.
3. How does your quality control?
A professional QC team will control the goods quality during all the mass production, or a third party inspection service could be arranged.