Quickclean medical sodium hyaluronate gel is composed by Hyaluronic Sodium and Physiological balance salt, it's sterile, transparent and colorless gel, prefilled into syringe.
According to clinical requirement, the standard concentration of hyaluronte sodium is 10mg/ml and 12mg/ml, with molecular weight: 1,100,000-2,100,000 Dalton.
It can stimulate its own synovial memberance to produce sodium hyaluronate of high molecular weight, which helps alleviate arthralgia, increase the range of mobility, eliminate synovial inflammation and delay the development of the disease.
2. When should I consider Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate?
Quickclean® is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis of knee. By replacing and supplementing the pathological synovial fluid in the osteoarthritic joints, it reduces pain and improves joint function.
3. How to use ?
·Quickclean® is administered by intra-articular injection. Asceptic injection procedure shall be followed.
·Fix a suitable gauge to the syringe luer-lock.
·The required amount of product is injected into the selected joint space. The administration of Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate should be performed only by trained specialists.
·If joint effusion is present, it should be aspirated before injection.
·Discard the syringe and needle after single use. The dosage regimen is injecting into the affected synovial joint space just once.
4. Why choose ？
·High viscoelasticity, 180-400 millionDaltons.
·Better biocompatibility, better anti-adhesion effect.
·Non-animal source hyaluronic acid
5. Important Safety Information
1. Strict aseptic administration technique must be followed. Free from Cross infection;
2. The pre-filled syringe is intended for single use. The contents of the syringe must be used immediately after the packaging is opened. Discard any unused Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate. Do not use if the blister package has been opened or damaged, or if there are cracks or breakage in the pre-filled syringe;
3. Must not be in contact with drugs containing benzalkonium chloride in order to avoid chaos;
4. Must not inject Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate intravascularly;
5. Must not inject Quickclean™ extra-articularly or into the synovial tissue and capsule;
6. Removejoint effusion, if present, before injecting Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate;
7. Avoid concomitantly using disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts for skin preparation because sodium hyaluronate can precipitate in their presence.
6. Packaging & Shipping
7. Our service
·Supply different product made from Sodium Hyaluronate with high quality
·24 hours online services
·OEM, ODM and Customized is available
·Quickly delivery time
·Quickly and professional after sales service
1).What is hyaluronic acid?
Naturally present in the skin, hyaluronic acid maintains its hydration levels and contributes to its tone. It is a potent moisturising agent with a capacity to retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The amount of hyaluronic acid in the dermis gradually decreases with age. As a result, the skin becomes dry and fragile and the first wrinkles appear.
2).How long will the whole treatment take? How long will it lasts?
One time per week, one injection each time. One course of treatment requires 4 injections, can provide up to six month of OA pain relief.
3).Which certificates you have?
We already get CE, ISO13485 and ISO9001.
Next: No Information→