We are happy and proud to announce that Singclean Medical has been chosen as winner of Outstanding Contribution Award in MEI Awards and Surgiclean® Absorbable Hemostatic Particles is the only product that gets the Ingenuity Award out of 5917 entries from 2309 companies!
The Manufacturing Excellence & Innovation Awards (MEI Awards) is known as the Oscar of Chinese manufacturing industry, representing the highest level of manufacturing development.
Outstanding Contribution Award
These two awards are sure to be a testament to Singclean Medical’s high quality products and our commitment to helping more people.
Surgiclean® Absorbable Hemostatic Particles, honored as“Zhejiang High-Quality Manufactured Products” and “Zhejiang Excellent Industrial Products”, is developed by Singclean Medical after eight years of unremitting effort to stop bleeding for capillary, vein and small arteries. It is prepared with potato starch as raw materials using reverse micro-emulsification technology and cross-linked modification to form a three-dimensional network structure.
Hemostasis is successfully achieved within 10 seconds and degradation in the bodies initiates after hemostasis and finishes within 3 days without residue.
A Wide Range of Applications:
Cardiothoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
0.5g, 1g, 2g, 3g, 5g
1. Blood clot strength is 2-3 times as physiological blood clot.
2. Double hemostasis, mechanical plugging, accelerate endogenous clotting mechanism.
3. Safety-contains no animal or a human component, utilizing a purified plant source material is critical to minimizing the risks of infection and bleeding-related complications during surgery. The plant-based haemostat is currently the safest hemostatic agent.
4. Efficacy-dual action mechanism: ultra-hydrophilic nature enhances and accelerates the clotting cascade, coupled with the formation of a gelled matrix, which forms mechanical barrier to bleeding.
5. Ease of use-no prep or special storage requirements.
How to use
Singclean Medical is on the way to be the leading manufacturer of absorbable biomaterials in the world.