Surgiclean® Absorbable Hemostatic Particles, honored as “Zhejiang High-Quality Manufactured Products” and “Zhejiang Excellent Industrial Products”, is developed by Hangzhou Singclean after eight years of unremitting effort. It is prepared with potato starch as raw materials using reverse micro-emulsification technology and cross-linked modification to form a three-dimensional network structure.
It is an adjunctive hemostatic device and ideal for rapid haemostasis in capillary, vein and small arteries.
A Wide Range of Applications:
•Cardiothoracic and cardiovascular Surgery
•ENT Surgery •Neurosurgery
•Spine Surgery •Endoscopic and laparoscopic Surgery
Surgiclean® Absorbable Hemostatic Particles can successfully stop bleeding in seconds and are enzymatically degraded by amylase and fully absorbed within 3 days.
1. Blood clot strength is 2-3 times as physiological blood clot.
2. Double hemostasis, mechanical plugging, accelerate endogenous clotting mechanism.
3. Safety-contains no animal or a human component, utilizing a purified plant source material is critical to minimizing the risks of infection and bleeding-related complications during surgery. The plant-based haemostat is currently the safest hemostatic agent.
4. Efficacy-dual action mechanism: ultra-hydrophilic nature enhances and accelerates the clotting cascade, coupled with the formation of a gelled matrix, which forms mechanical barrier to bleeding.
5. Ease of use-no prep or special storage requirements.
←Previous: No Information
Next: MPH With CE→