1. Over view about Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic Particles stop bleeding product？
Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product
Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles . The product can be completely degraded and absorbed in the body, and thus can be applied to the bleeding surface of a wound. With its granular molecules absorbing rapidly the moisture from the blood and gathering the visible components (such as platelets, red blood cells, albumin, thrombin and fibrin, etc.) in the blood at the surface of particles to form a gelatinous mixture, the product stops the bleeding immediately. Meanwhile, it speeds up the activation of endogenous hemostatic factors, shortening the clotting process and forming solid and reliable local blood clot, stopping bleeding within several seconds. The gels formed can be decomposed by the amylase in the humor into maltose or glucose within 10 days after the completion of hemostasis, ad the maltose or glucose can be completely absorbed in the body. The absorption process begins with the completion of the hemostasis, without leaving any traces locally.
The polysaccharide is a sugar chain composed of glycosidic bonds, and a polymeric sugar polymer carbohydrate composed of at least 10 monosaccharides, which can be represented by the formula (C6H10O5)N. Polysaccharides composed of the same monosaccharide are called homopolysaccharides, such as starch, cellulose and glycogen; polysaccharides composed of different monosaccharides are called heteropolysaccharides, such as gum arabic, which is composed of pentose and galactose. A pure chemical substance, but a mixture of substances with different degrees of polymerization. Polysaccharides are generally insoluble in water, have no sweet taste, cannot form crystals, and have no reducing or spinning phenomenon. Polysaccharides are also glycosides, so they can be hydrolyzed. During the hydrolysis process, a series of intermediates are often produced, and finally completely hydrolyzed to obtain monosaccharides.
3. How is the applied range of Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product
Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding products provides laparoscopy dedicated catheter, is convenient to be used in laparoscopic surgeries, and gets a better curative effect.
Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product is with endoscopy dedicated catheter, is convenient to be used in endoscopic surgeries, reaches to the target place directly, stopping bleeding correctly and effectively.
4. The application area of Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product
Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product is indicated in surgical procedures as an adjunctive hemostatic device to assist when control of capillary, venous, and arteriolar bleeding by pressure, ligature and other conventional procedures is ineffective or impractical. Especially for the large-area oozing of the blood, depth bleeding and the part bleeding and the part bleeding that surgery can't reach, reduction of postoperative adhension .
5. Method of usage for Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product
6. Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles stop bleeding product storage？
Relative humidity is no more than 85%, no corresive gas, well ventilated and avoid extrusion.
7. Feature of Quickclean® Absorbable Hemostatic particles
1) Safety - contains no animal or human components, utilizing a purified plant source material is critical to minimizing the risks of infection and bleeding-related complications during surgery. Rapidly resorbed and irrigated with saline rinse.
2) Efficacy -Dual action mechanism. Ultra-hydrophilic nature enhances and accelerates the dotting cascade. Coupled with the formation of gelled matrix, which forms a mechanical barrier to bleeding.
3) Ease to use - No Prep or special storage requirements.
4) At present, there’s still no such medical device in China market, our product has already finished clinical trials, and the clinical effect is obvious, no clinical adverse reaction, it is a promising new aids material.