Absorptive gauze of oxidized regenerated cellulose
2. When should consider Quickclean®？
Various surgical operation
Scope of application
As an auxiliary hemostatic, oxidized regenerated cellulose can be used in a variety of surgeries. The product demonstrates good effect in stopping capillary, venous or arterial bleeding beyond the control of traditional bleeding-stopping methods such as ligation.
3. How to use Quickclean® ？
1. the blood slowly seeps into the product
2. the gauze begins to swell after absorbing the blood
3 .forming gelatinous substance that wraps the wound
4 .topping the bleeding within minutes and this product has a certain anti-adhension function
4. Why choose Quickclean ®？
5.Important Safety Information
A 60% reduction in dotting time with the use of our product has been demonstrated in animal studies designed to assess hemostatic effect In separate laboratory tests for cytotoxicity, hypersensitivity, primary skin irritation and acute systemic toxicity, the use of our product has not resulted in redness, swelling, irritation, or infection.
6. Our service
We can specially make the products per customers’ specification
We can offer OEM service with customers’ private brands and labels
We can offer excellent after-sale service and professional technical support
1. What is regenerated cellulose gauze ？
Carboxyl cellulose, hemostatic gauze
3. Hemostatic principle?
(1) Physical hemostasis: vampire - dissolved - adhesion - expansion oppression - clog the blood vessels;
(2) The physiological hemostasis: dissolved - generates negative ions - activate clotting factors - fibrinogen into fibrin;
(3) chemical hemostasis: net off the adhesion of platelets, red blood cells - platelet aggregation - release clotting factor - the formation of platelet thrombi.
8.Main use of permeable acid
Biochemical drugs have high clinical value and are widely used in various eye diseases such as cataract and glaucoma surgery and corneal transplantation. It can also be used to treat arthritis and accelerate wound healing. Used in cosmetics, it can play a unique role in protecting the skin, keeping the skin moist and smooth, delicate, soft, elastic, wrinkled, anti-wrinkle, beauty and skin physiological functions.
HA is very different from other glycosaminoglycans. It is not sulfated, covalently bound to proteins, but exists in free form or in non-covalent complexes. Its structure is simple but its molecular mass is very large. It is not limited to animals. Tissue and glycosaminoglycans from bacteria.
●stop bleeding fast
As a hemostatic matrix, the speed-yarn hemostatic gauze condenses blood clots and accelerates the hemostasis process. Its efficacy does not depend on the normal coagulation mechanism in the human body. Speedy yarn control of small blood vessels is very effective, and its endogenous hemostasis mechanism can achieve rapid hemostasis within 2-8 minutes.
● Absorbed completely
The speed yarn can be left in the body. It is usually fully absorbed in 7-10 days (faster than other hemostatic products), almost unorganized, and has no reports of toxicity, allergies and rejection.
After more than 30 years of surgical application experience and numerous clinical trials, he has won extensive trust in the surgical community.
● Easy to use
The speed of the yarn is like a fabric, so it is easy to adhere to the surface of any irregular bleeding tissue, but does not stick to gloves and instruments. It can be packaged, sewn, applied, filled, etc., and has been proven to be widely used in almost all surgical procedures.
• Helps control bleeding from capillaries, veins, and arterioles when ligation or other traditional hemostasis methods are not feasible or effective.
● Made of regenerated oxidized cellulose. Compared to other hemostatic products, it is unique in that the regeneration process maintains an excellent chemical and physical structure for reliable hemostasis.
● Aseptic packaging and just the right size for the convenience of the surgeon. The stable structure ensures a good storage at the right temperature and can be easily transferred into the sterile field when needed. A small amount of use can be effective, so it is economical.
3. Hernia resection.
5. Aortic grafts.
6. Epidermal damage.
7. Skin grafting.